Do you have an Instant Pot? For our most recent anniversary, my husband bought me one. Initially I thought it would be good for soup and stew. Then this recipe was featured on my Alexa Show. Now I had a good recipe for ribs that Cook’s Illustrated publishes. This one has rapidly replaced that one as a favorite.
Okay, I’m going to refer you to Food Network for the full recipe, but I thought you would enjoy seeing the video and a partial ingredient list.
- Two 1 1/2-pound racks meaty baby back ribs
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chile powder
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
Now, I don’t know about you, but I had almost all of the ingredients in my pantry.