Let’s Fix Lunch! makes it easy (and fun!) to prepare meals that are good for you and good for the planet.
This eco-friendly cookbook features delicious, waste-free recipes for sandwiches, salads, soups, snacks, and more.
An inspiring guide for anyone who wants to do their small part to save the earth, Let’s Fix Lunch! makes it simple to create a sustainable, waste-free home.
• Easy-to-make recipes for all home cooks
• Includes more than 50 simple tips for reducing food waste and plastic use
• Features a handy guide to buying in bulk, meal prepping, and food storage
This eco-conscious cookbook is written by Kat Nouri, founder of the beloved, environmentally friendly kitchen brand Stasher.
Let’s Fix Lunch! is the perfect kitchen companion for eco-conscious parents and office workers.
• Brims with bright, vivid photographs of tasty dishes and beautifully packed lunches
• Perfect gift for anyone who tries to live a waste-free, low plastic, and environmentally friendly lifestyle
• Packed with inspired, accessible meal-prep ideas and techniques
• Add it to the shelf with books like The Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook: Easy and Wholesome Meals to Cook, Prep, Grab, and Go by Toby Amidor; The Just Bento Cookbook: Everyday Lunches to Go by Makiko Itoh; and The Best Homemade Kids’ Lunches on the Planet: Make Lunches Your Kids Will Love with More Than 200 Deliciously Nutritious Meal Ideas by Laura Fuentes.
Three Quick Questions for Kat Nouri, Founder and CEO of Stasher
What’s wrong with lunch?
I think lunch is the most overlooked mealtime. Whether you’re working long days while at home, in an office, or just constantly on-the-go, balancing it all while trying to find inspiration for that mid-day meal can be draining and difficult. And that’s for a meal that should be our most important of the day! Most of us opt for uninspiring options or look to takeout for variety. What I love most about this book is that you can eat healthy, make it easy AND reduce your reliance on single-use plastic containers. I’m thrilled to share my ideas for easy, delicious and creative lunch ideas that are not only good for you, but good for the earth too!
What will readers learn from this cookbook?
I want people to be inspired again during lunch. This book provides options for easy prepping and tips that not only nourish your body but feed your imagination. We have easy-to-prep sandwich, salad, soup and snacks recipes that are super simple and make you look like a four-star chef. And it provides valuable and budget-friendly tips to make your meals (and kitchen) a little more planet-friendly.
What is your go-to favorite lunch?
I love a good salad with all the fixin’s. My absolute favorite go-to right now is the baked tofu salad with a miso-sesame vinaigrette. vIt’s a perfect warm-weather salad! I also love to pair the salad with the Kuku Sabzi. I make this ahead at the beginning of the week and then store it in my Stasher Stand-Up and it stays fresh for a few days in the fridge